Latest Express Entry Draw Invites 3,600!
JUL 25, 2019
In the latest round of Canada Express Entry Draws, 3,600 newcomers received Invitations To Apply (ITA’s) for permanent residency. That’s 250 ITA’s more than any of the ten all-program Express Entry draws have issued since January 30 this year! Applicants with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) scores as low as 459 were successful in their application, which is a one-point decrease from the previous draw held two weeks ago. With CRS cut-off scores decreasing and the number of ITAs increasing as the year progresses, it seems as though more and more applicants are actualizing their dreams of relocating to Canada. But what is the Express Entry System and how does one apply?
Express Entry System
How to Apply
1. Check that you meet the minimum criteria of one of the following Federal Economic Immigration Programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program;
- Federal Skilled Trades Program; or
- Canadian Experience Class.
Gather Necessary Documentation
|Express Entry Requirements|
|Passport or travel document;|
|Language Test Results;|
|Education Credential Assessment Report;|
|National Occupational Classification(NOC) job title and code;|
|Proof of Funds;|
|Provincial Nomination(Optional but beneficial)|
|Written Job Offer From A Canadian Employer(Optional but beneficial)|
2. Create an online Express Entry Profile
3. Job Search
- Having a valid job offer in Canada;
- Notifying provinces/territories of your interest in their Provincial Nominee Program;
- Improving your language score;
- Improving your education;
- Gaining relevant work experience.