Beware of scammers pretending to be us. Learn More

Certified Immigration Consultants

10 Years of Experience

1000s Successful Applications

24/7 Support and Guidance

Earn money while traveling in Canada for up to 2 years. Candidates from over 30 participating countries can apply for a visa to Canada and gain valuable professional Canadian work experience.

What is the Working Holiday Visa (IEC Canada)?

If you’re between the ages of 18 and 35, a Working Holiday Visa (a.k.a International Experience Canada) is your one-way ticket to simultaneously traveling the country of Canada and earning money. The kind of jobs you can do with a working holiday visa ranges from jobs in hospitality to corporate internships – there’s something for everyone! Depending on your country of origin, a IEC visa can have you seeing all of what Canada has to offer for up to two years.

If that’s not enough good news, a working holiday visa could potentially lead to obtaining permanent residence in Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program. In order to reap the benefits of a Working Holiday Visa, we can help you to create a profile on the immigration website. Your profile on this website notifies officials in Canada about your intent regarding a Working Holiday Visa. If you’re successful, you will receive an invitation to apply for a work permit.

How the Process Works

Step 1
We check for which Canadian immigration program or visa you qualify to live, work, study in/or visit Canada.

Step 2
We verify your documents and ensure it meets Canadian visa application standards, and that you follow the Canadian visa requirements precisely.

Step 3
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) handles your Canadian Visa Application and applies on your behalf.

Step 4
Your Permanent Resident Application to Canada is approved! You’re on your way to living your Canadian dream.

Why Use MDC?

Meet Our Team

We take the stress and hassle out of relocating to Canada. Our professional and experienced team of Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) know what it takes to get your visa approved and will guide you through the visa application process until you safely arrive in Canada.

Ying Liu

RCIC #R521924

Jimmy Park

RCIC #R510391


Those who are from any of the 32 countries that have a bilateral agreement with Canada can apply.

You need an equivalent of $2500 Canadian Dollars to cover your initial costs.

You need to be between the ages of 18 and 25 to apply, depending on the province.

No, you cannot be accompanied by family or dependents.


You need a valid passport that will not expire during your time in Canada in order to qualify to work in Canada with a Working Holiday Visa.