Beware of scammers pretending to be us. Learn More

Certified Immigration Consultants

10 Years of Experience

1000s Successful Cases

24/7 Support and Guidance

Earn money while traveling Canada for up to 2 years. Candidates from over 30 participating countries can gain valuable professional Canadian work experience.

What is the Working Holiday Program (IEC)?

If you’re between the ages of 18 and 35, the Working Holiday Program (aka International Experience Class) is your ticket to both travel and earning good money in Canada. Job types under the program range from hospitality to corporate internships – there really is something for everyone! Depending on your home country, you could be travel working your way through Canada for up to two years.

If that’s not enough good news, you could potentially wind up becoming a permanent resident of Canada through the Federal Skilled Worker Program, depending on your qualifications and a valid job offer. We can assist you in setting up your online profile to be considered eligible for the program. If you are successful you will receive an invitation to apply for a work permit, at which point you can start planning your trip to Canada! 

Did You Know?

Why Use MDC?

Meet Our Team

Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) know what it takes for your Canadian immigration process to be successful. We will guide you along the immigration path until you safely arrive in Canada.

Ying Liu

RCIC #R521924

Jaehyun (Jimmy) Park

RCIC #R510391


Those who are from any of the 32 countries that have a bilateral agreement with Canada can apply.

You need an equivalent of $2500 Canadian Dollars to cover your initial costs.

You need to be between the ages of 18 and 25 to apply, depending on the province.

No, you cannot be accompanied by family or dependents.

You need a valid passport that will not expire during your time in Canada in order to qualify for a Working Holiday Visa.