Beware of scammers pretending to be us. Learn More

Certified Immigration Consultants

10 Years of Experience

1000s Successful Applications

24/7 Support and Guidance

Immigrate to Canada though one of the Care Provider Programs: the Home Support Worker Pilot or the Child Care Provider Pilot

What are the Child and Home Care Provider Pilots?

Immigrating to Canada through the Care Provider Pilot gives you the opportunity to live and work in the country. The Care Provider Pilot is split into two categories: Home Support Worker and Child Care Provider. You will need a valid job offer to apply for your Open Work Permit as a care provider.

You can then apply for permanent residency through one of the aforementioned pilot programs at the same time as you apply for your work permit. You are allowed to change employers and after you have accumulated one years work experience in Canada, you will become eligible for permanent residency.

Did You Know?

Why Use MDC?

Meet Our Team

Our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants (RCICs) know what it takes for your Canadian immigration process to be successful. We will guide you along the immigration path until you safely arrive in Canada.

Ying Liu

RCIC #R521924

Jaehyun (Jimmy) Park

RCIC #R510391


Yes, applicants can apply from outside of Canada through the Home Child Care Provider pilot, Home Support Workers pilot or the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP)

Duties of a caregiver include cooking and housekeeping, running errands, companionship and assisting with physical movement and distribution of medication of ill patients.

At least 6 to 12 months of experience as a caregiver or in a related occupation is required to be able to move to Canada as a caregiver.

No, you have to have a job offer in writing, signed by both yourself and your prospective employer in order to be eligible to apply through this program.

Besides work experience, ensure that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian High School Education and that you have good knowledge of the English or French language so that if you apply for permanent residence, you will be eligible to enter the Canadian job market.